All services are available on Skype or on the phone
A written placement test is taken to indicate the student’s current level. Speaking skills are assessed through conversation. Based on these results, a personalized curriculum is built.
The material is carefully researched and picked by the coach and each lesson is especially designed to tackle specific language goals. Depending on these goals, homework or special projects may be assigned.
- Improve: pronunciation, grammar, writing, comprehension
- TEFL/TESOL recognized and recommended text books and material
- tailored and targeted lessons that are fun and challenging
The learner is already studying the English language and needs extra help with homework and/or specific skills. The materials used are the learner’s and there is minimal preparation by the coach.
Tutoring is done in private, at the residence of the coach or the learner. In special cases, public places like coffee shops, bookstores or libraries may be used.
- improve your school grades
- pass your TEFL/TESOL examinations
- increase confidence
The learner would like to improve his or her speaking skills. The learner and the coach meet and discuss various topics with no preparation by the coach. The topics can be:
- current issues
- practice interviews for job, school, or immigration
- special interests: sports, movies, music, hobbies
Conversation is carried in public places like coffee shops, bookstores or libraries.
An English Language Coach can help you reach specific language goals. These can be:
- Interview skills
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Contact with clients
- Oral Presentation skills
- Conversation skills
- Writing skills
- Accent reduction
Groups of 2-4 students of same level and similar interests.